A free summer festival that showcases the local food and drink, local art, local culture, local music and, most importantly, local people that make Erie worth celebrating.
A display of our region’s visual arts and interactive experiences for kids and adults.
- Chalkwalk—a colorful display of chalk art, showcasing a wide range of creative subjects.
- Artist Alley—Artwork of all types of medium, created and sold by some of Erie’s finest local artists.
- KidsZone—featuring family-friendly entertainment, activities, and fun for all ages.
Diverse sights, sounds and tastes from the international cultures that call Erie their home.
- Multicultural Marketplace—a bustling block of international food, artisans and performances celebrating Erie’s diverse communities.
Unique cuisine from our region, from food trucks, to local dining, to locally made wine and craft beer.
- Taste of Erie—Perry Square hosts outposts of local restaurants with menus featuring customer favorites, special dishes and drinks made just for CelebrateErie.
- Erie’s best cuisine from food trucks, local restaurants, unique cultures and catering companies.
Local and regional musical acts of all genres, followed by national headlining acts.
- CelebrateErie Mainstage—The largest free music concert in the region, hosting three nights of world-class musical acts and local opening acts.
- 3 different stages showcasing musical and performing art from the region’s most talented entertainers.